All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConsiders the table similarities between the thought of Confucius and Wittgenstein.
- Author BiographyJames F. Peterman is Professor of Philosophy and Director of Community Engagement at Sewanee: The University of the South. He is the author of Philosophy as Therapy: An Interpretation and Defense of Wittgenstein's Later Philosophical Project, also published by SUNY Press.
- Author(s)James F. Peterman
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleSUNY Series in Chinese Philosophy and Culture
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight617 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.