Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionWhy Are We Still Together is a book you will want to read yourself and give as a gift to friends and family. If you are sad, it will lift your spirit. If you have challenges, you will find poems to encourage you. The book represents the author's journey through the bittersweet world of love, the interesting issues of daily living and the complex world of politicians and how they play their game, especially in the author's home country, Nigeria. This book witty, pungent and philosophical. You will find it entertaining and easy to read.
- Author(s)Steve Igbokwe
- Date of Publication20/09/2011
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight182 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.