All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhy Believe? gives a basic background for the study of Catholic theology for students who are new to the field. Beyond presenting the historical facts and key concepts of theology, this book offers students insight into the relevance and meaning of Catholic Christianity and how it can make a positive difference in their lives. Establishing the identity and meaning of Jesus as the perfect revelation of God, Why Believe? examines the nature of theology, God, faith, Scripture, the Church, spirituality, morality, and values. Drawing upon her twenty years of teaching at the college level, Flynn connects theological themes to the questions, hopes, and interests that students bring to the classroom.
- Author BiographyEileen Flynn has a Ph.D. from Fordham University and teaches at St. Peters College, New Jersey.
- Author(s)Eileen P. Flynn
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/09/2000
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Series TitleCatholic Studies
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSheed & Ward,U.S.
- Weight454 g
- Width147 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.53
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.09
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.43
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.