All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBoys will be boys. Unfortunately, they will also be arsonists, wrecking balls, flooders, and eight-limbed ninjas of destruction. It is their nature. Boys are driven to explore, whether it's the mysteries of life or the contents of their own se. It is what has brought us electricity, space exploration, and the cure for polio. It's also what brought us Cherbyl, telemarketing, and the Great Bathroom Flood of 2013.WHY BOYS NEED PARENTS is an impulse gift book collecting photos that epitomise the wacky, illogical, dangerous, and ridiculous things boys do. With photos pulled from the 1950s on, this is the perfect gift for parents, who will laugh in recognition at each bit of mischief and misadventure--all proof that boys really do need parents.
- Author BiographyAlex Beckerman parents a boy in Austin, Texas.
- Author(s)Alex Beckerman
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication15/03/2016
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Notefull-colour and b/w photographs throughout, unjacketed
- Weight181 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.