All listings for this product
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.16New
- AU $64.84Used
- AU $78.59New
- AU $105.40New
- AU $75.53Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $38.97Trending at AU $69.17
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $80.10
- AU $21.24Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $94.39
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.54
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.10
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $22.97
About this product
- DescriptionWhy? is a question that every child asks. Here we present clear, scientific answers to questions about the world that surrounds your students. The answers to such questions as Why is the sky blue? and Why does the ocean have tides? tie in to physical, natural, and life science curricula while providing explanations for universal phemena.
- Author(s)Marian B. Jacobs
- PublisherRosen Publishing Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleThe library of why
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRosen Publishing Group,U.S.
- Out-of-print date25/01/2009
- Content Notecolour and b&w illustrations, portraits
- Weight249 g
- Width203 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.