All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever wondered why square fish can't swim? Do they float over here, and float over there because they are square? No matter the reason- where there's a will-there's a way! This storybook, Why Can't A Square Fish Swim, discusses the reasons swimming is a struggle for little square fish and offers plenty of fun suggestions to help them get around from motor boats to balloons. Whatever the challenge for the square fish there has to be a way!
- Author BiographyDAISY M. BROWN, author, poet and entrepreneur has always loved to write. Poetry was her first love and has become the inspiration for her rhythmic children's books. Her latest story Why Can't Square Fish Swim? is a great companion to her other books; Chiturkins, Grown Up Food?, and her first How To Teach A Frog To Sing. She is hopeful that both young and old readers will enjoy all of her current and future literary creations.
- Author(s)Daisy Brown
- Date of Publication30/07/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleSquare Fish
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight272 g
- Width218 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Bach Truong
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.07New
- AU $21.61New
- AU $43.96New
- AU $25.09New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.46
- AU $72.93Trending at AU $75.10
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.32
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.98
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.89
- AU $22.30Trending at AU $22.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.