All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionSo you think you kw horses? This book is just what you need to give you even more horse sense. Whether you live to ride or just admire horses, you'll get the inside track on all things equine in this must-read compendium. From breeding and behaviour to medical tips and trivia, plus historical and contemporary facts, you really can't do without this book. *How long does it take a foal to learn to stand? *What's the difference between a pony and a horse? *Why can't a horse wear a cast on a broken leg? *How do directors get horses to fall down in films? *Does a horse kw if it's won a race? *How much horsepower does a horse really have? *Do horses have good memories? This book is ather reason to celebrate the mutual love, trust and devotion between humans and horses.
- Author BiographyMarty Becker is the resident vet on GOOD MORNING AMERICA and the co-author with Gina Spadafori of WHY DO DOGS DRINK OUT OF THE TOILET? and DO CATS ALWAYS LAND ON THEIR FEET? He lives in Idaho. Audrey Pavia is the former editor of HORSE ILLUSTRATED magazine and the author of HORSES FOR DUMMIES. Top-selling author Gina Spadafori writes a nationally syndicated weekly pet-care column and is the author of CATS FOR DUMMIES. Teresa Becker is the co-author of CHICKEN SOUP FOR THE HORSE LOVER'S SOUL II.
- Author(s)Marty Becker
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication15/04/2010
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight202 g
- Width138 mm
- Height179 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.