All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBurps can be loud and sometimes even stinky. Everyone burps from babies, adults, and even some animals. Take a journey into the body, following air down the esophagus to the stomach and back up again. Simple, informative text and full-page photos and diagrams help early readers understand what makes us burp and why it's important.
- Author(s)Molly Kolpin
- PublisherCapstone Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleMy Silly Body
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCapstone Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width290 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.