All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnimals sing for all kinds of reasons and make all kinds of sounds in the process. The spotted owl sings at night, high above the treetops. A honeybee's buzzing is the sound of summer. And the low voices of fin whales broadcast in the blue Pacific Ocean. Why Do I Sing? possesses a beautiful cadence for reading aloud, as it invites us to consider all of the voices in nature.
- Author BiographyJennifer Blomgren is both a writer and lover of nature. She has previously authored three children s books, including Where Do I Sleep? and Where Would I Be in an Evergreen Tree? Andrea Gabriel is the illustrator and/or author of eight picture books for children. She loves doing author visits to schools and is currently working on her first novel.
- Author(s)Jennifer Blomgren
- PublisherSasquatch Books
- Date of Publication15/08/2015
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationSeattle, WA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintSasquatch Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width163 mm
- Height163 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Andrea Gabriel
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.