All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA series of twenty n-fiction science readers which engages children in the world around them. What is magnetism? What is a magnetic field? What are a magnet's poles? You can find the answers to these and other questions about magnets in Why Do Magnets Attract?
- Author Biographyfm.author_biographical_note1
- Author(s)Michael McMahon
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication05/08/2010
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Series TitleCambridge Young Readers
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.), ports.
- Weight70 g
- Width192 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $99.95
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.15
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $90.74
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.67
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.17
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.59
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $106.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.