All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis engaging title explains the need for and purpose of rules in different settings, including in a classroom, at school, and in a community. Young readers will discover how rules and laws keep people safe and help make sure people are treated fairly. Familiar laws are introduced with an explanation of who makes them and why they are important.
- Author(s)Jessica Pegis
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Company
- Date of Publication26/09/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleCitizenship in Action
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Company
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.