All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRobin Gill sensitively examines the various explanations that theologians offer to the problem of why the world contains so much incent suffering. A book for all who want to believe in God but struggle to do so in the face of the pointless cruelty that appears to be built into God's creation.
- Author BiographyRobin Gill's most recent books include The Cambridge Companion to Christian Ethics (2nd edn, CUP 2011), Sociological Theology, Volumes 1, 2 & 3 (Ashgate, 2012) and A Textbook of Christian Ethics (4th edn, T&T Clark 2014).
- Author(s)Robin Gill
- PublisherSPCK Publishing
- Date of Publication10/12/2015
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSPCK Publishing
- Width110 mm
- Height175 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $20.06New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.