Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionWhy Does It Take So Long To Build A Tree House? Kids have a very hard time waiting for things that they really want. And they have a harder time understanding why parents don't seem to get to doing what they really want. Parents have the hardest time trying to balance the demands of managing all their responsibilities and still meeting kids' expectations. But kids are kids and they still try to get what they want. And parents are still parents and they try their best with good intentions to please their kids, but they also still need to do what parents need to do. The kids really want to build a tree house and but it never seems to be finished because of how time is spent dealing with more important grown-up matters and situations that require immediate attention. This can create some comical situations as each family member tells the story from their own view point. These times are precious moments that our family has captured in a collection of humorous stories and illustrations inspired by the craziness of real life.
- Author(s)Erik Kopp
- Date of Publication16/11/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.