All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionA series of twenty n-fiction science readers which engages children in the world around them. What makes fire burn? Why is water wet? What is air made of? You can find the answers to these and other questions about matter in Why Does Water Freeze?
- Author(s)Peter Rees
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication05/08/2010
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Series TitleCambridge Young Readers
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.), ports.
- Weight70 g
- Width192 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.