All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionAs a missionary in the Sudan, amid unrest and war following Sudanese independence, Nikkel wrote these quasi-public letters -- missionary epistles --to his friends and supporters back home in the USA. These letters present a vivid picture of daily struggle in an impoverished, war-torn, but lavishly beautiful country.
- Author BiographyMARC NIKKEL was a priest of the Episcopal Church who served for twenty years as a missionary appointee in the Sudan. GRANT LEMARQUAND is Professor of Biblical Studies and Mission at Trinity Episcopal School for Ministry in Ambridge, PA. He has also served as a missionary in the Anglican Church of Kenya.
- Author(s)Marc Nikkel
- PublisherChurch Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication10/09/2005
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChurch Publishing Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width151 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byGrant LeMarquand
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.