All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTrain travel! Murder! Librarians! A Series Finale! On all other nights, the train departs from Stain'd Station and travels to the city without stopping. But t tonight. You might ask, why is this night different from all other nights? But that's the wrong question. Instead ask, where is this all heading? And what happens at the end of the line? The final book in Lemony Snicket's bestselling series, All The Wrong Questions.
- Author BiographyLemony Snicket's research has been collected and published in books, including those in A Series of Unfortunate Events. All The Wrong Questions is his first authorized autobiographical work. Seth is a multi-award-winning cartoonist, author, and artist living in Guelph, Canada.
- Author(s)Lemony Snicket
- PublisherLittle, Brown Young Readers
- Date of Publication29/09/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown Young Readers
- Read byLiam Aiken
- Contained items statement4 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time300
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $33.46Trending at AU $39.19
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.49
- AU $18.31Trending at AU $19.58
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $44.96
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $35.28
- AU $29.29Trending at AU $31.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.