All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat kinds of animals live in the sea? What causes tides and waves? And exactly how deep is the ocean, anyway? From the water cycle and ocean zones to fun facts about how some lost rubber duckies ended up helping ocean scientists, this Good Question! book teaches kids about the life aquatic.
- Author BiographyBen Richmond is ascience journalistmaking his children's book debut. He writes about dinosaurs, outer space, and the origin of words for Vice magazine s Motherboard website, and has contributed to The Believer. He lives in Brooklyn, NY.
- Author(s)Ben Richmond
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleGood Question! (Hardcover)
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight363 g
- Width257 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Cecelia Azhderian
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.