All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionClimate Change is t caused by any Greenhouse Effect. This book explains the basics of thermodynamic physics in a way that will help you understand how the world has been so seriously misled into believing carbon dioxide is to blame for the observed global warming. The author presents a sound argument and outline of the heat creep process which is what must be supporting surface temperatures on Earth and other planets and he highlights the serious errors in the greenhouse conjecture. This is a must read book for anyone who is concerned that mankind is causing the world to warm. It explains natural climate cycles and predicts future global cooling.
- Author BiographyThe author graduated with a major in physics from Sydney University in the 1960's. He won a scholarship to attend Prof Harry Messel's Summer School of Science and developed a love of physics which carried over into many years of private study and tutoring in the field. More recently he studied climate science in considerable detail and came to an understanding of the processes that are widely misunderstood in the field of climatology. He has had published a paper Radiated Energy and The Second Law of Thermodynamics referred to in the book, and has also written several articles relating to climate change.
- Author(s)Douglas J Cotton
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication12/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEarth Sciences
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.