All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $24.80Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionIs it really all that important that the wine we consecrate during Mass be made from grapes -- and thing else?Is it truly essential that olive oil and t mineral oil be part of the Ainting of the Sick?Why does Baptism have to be administered with plain, ordinary water?In short, why does the matter we use in the sacraments matter?In this insightful and gifted presentation, David P. Lang clearly explains why each of the seven sacraments must have specific elements -- like bread, wine, oil, water, male priests, and a man and woman for matrimony -- and why those elements are absolutely crucial to our Faith.The answers and reasons behind the answers may surprise you, but they are sure to increase your love and appreciation for the way God makes certain both our spiritual and physical natures are nurtured through the grace of the sacraments.Once you've read this exceptional book, you'll never view the sacraments the same way again.
- Author(s)David P. Lang
- PublisherOur Sunday Visitor Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2002
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationHuntingdon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOur Sunday Visitor Inc.,U.S.
- Weight222 g
- Width132 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.