All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionDetails the West German peace movement's impact on German, U.S., and NATO politics and security dynamics in the 1980s.
- Author BiographySteve Breyman is Associate Professor of Science and Technology Studies and Director, Ecological Economics at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, and is the author of Movement Genesis: Social Movement Theory and the West German Peace Movement.
- Author(s)Helen Caldicott,Steve Breyman
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2000
- SubjectPolitical Science & Theory
- Series TitleSUNY Series in Global Politics
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.