All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhy my son? Why did this beautiful child of mine have to suffer from an addiction? Sue D'Ambrosio's journey explains the story of how the disease of drug addiction took away the life of her well respected, intelligent child turning him into someone that was t his true character. His life spiraled out of control starting at the age of fourteen when he began to smoke marijuana, moving it on to pills, then eventually heroin within a five year period, which ultimately ended his life. Why My Son is a memoir that captures the emotional ride of a mother who never gave up in the battle to fight her son's horrible addiction.
- Author BiographySue D'Ambrosio was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, in 1967. Now she resides with her husband, Pasquale, and daughter, Karla, in South Jersey. Although her work experience has been in a medical office as a medical secretary/medical assistant, her goal will continue to be about sharing her story of the power of drug addiction affecting our youth. She was invited and has spoken at a retreat and will continue to pursue speaking at any drug awareness programs that might benefit from her story.
- Author(s)Sue D'Ambrosio
- Date of Publication22/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.