All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHave you or your child ever tried learning kts only to have difficulty finding good resources that lay out the steps in an understandable way? Looking for a resource to help you to remember the kts? And what do you do with the kts once you learn how to tie them? Why Not Kt for Fun? will teach you and your child: How to tie 12 basic and useful kts they will use for a lifetime - Why they should always carry rope - How to hang an old fashioned Swing without modern hardware or damage to a tree - How to build your own Adventure Course using rope and kts And much more! With unique photographic, step-by-step instructions, Why Not Kt for Fun?! teaches you and your child to tie kts with confidence. And learning is reinforced with engaging and practical activities that use each of the kts. Rope and kts provide an unlimited combination of structures, bridges, ladders, and swings, that can be easily moved, modified, and rebuilt for a fresh and new play experience. You and your child will build confidence and imagination as they master rope for outdoor play.
- Author(s)Frank T Hoffman,Kristin Svensson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.