All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.64
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $24.64
About this product
- DescriptionState sponsorship of terrorism connects major contemporary issues of international relations such as intra- and interstate conflict as well as third-party intervention. The author examines Syria's relations with Palestinian Fatah, Turkish-Kurdish PKK, and Lebanese Hizballah between 1964 and 2006. In order to understand why states choose to form alliances with terrorist organizations, the author links international and domestic security policy challenges with the formal and informal limitations political leaders take into consideration when adjusting to them.
- Author BiographyMagdalena Kirchner is transatlantic post-doctoral fellow for international relations and security at the German Institute for International and Security Affairs in Berlin.
- Author(s)Magdalena Kirchner
- PublisherVerlag Barbara Budrich
- Date of Publication02/02/2015
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleInternational and Security Studies
- Place of PublicationLeverkusen
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintVerlag Barbara Budrich
- Weight422 g
- Width147 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.