All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionW Edwards Deming was a noted economic philosopher of the mid-20th century, best known for his 14 Points for Management and the 7 Deadly Diseases of Management . This book brings together some of his most effective and important theories and principles in a manner that bridges the gaps between learning, understanding, and implementing them.
- Author BiographyGary Fellers is a quality management consultant who has been teaching and training with the Deming methods for more than 15 years.
- Author(s)Gary Fellers
- PublisherPelican Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationGretna, LA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPelican Publishing Co
- Weight172 g
- Width216 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.