All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhy do our brains seem obsessed with problems, both real and imagined? Believe it or t, it's t your fault-it's your default! Sharie breaks this all down so you can finally understand why your brain loves worrying about problems and how you can stop and finally get off your Worry-Go-Round(TM) Your brain is programed to believe that impending doom is around every corner due to an outdated evolutionary trait that helped ancient humans survive. But in present day this program is t only obsolete but it is making us sick! If you have ever been kept awake a night as your mind conjured up fears of sickness, deaths of loved ones, financial crisis, and car wrecks, you kw what I mean. You will learn how to stop the urge to get upset simply because your boss is anyed at you or you are stuck in traffic. You will learn how to redirect your brains distorted perception of problems using easy-to-follow, proven techniques. You will learn how to implement a targeted program that will stop your stress response in its tracks, leaving you calmer, stronger and happier. You will finally have the control over your moods and behaviors that you have been seeking. You will replace feeling, vulnerable, exhausted and joyless with a brand new positive outlook that will change your life. Packed with the latest groundbreaking scientific discoveries, you'll come to understand how three neurochemicals, dopamine, serotonin and oxytocin, along with the brain's amygdala drive all of your behaviors, habits, passions, and attitudes. You will learn how a good mood is increased by triggering these three neurochemicals. The workbook is filled with self-probing questions and exercises where you'll make critical discoveries about your own beliefs and thought patterns and make big strides toward being happy in only a few minutes a day allowing you to see concrete lasting results in just two to four weeks!
- Author BiographySharie Spironhi is a public speaker, educator, counselor, trainer, and author, who has been teaching people about human behavior since 1986. At the top of her field as a motivational speaker, addiction specialist, and coproducer of the David Toma show, Spironhi's world suddenly fell apart when she was diagnosed with rapid-cycling bipolar depression. For the next six years, her journey in and out of hospitals left her tired and hopeless. But in 1996, just before giving up, she was miraculously healed of all mood swings and the bi-polar disorder disappeared. Her profound experience propelled her to discover how this could happen and if there was any scientific explanation for it. That year, neuroplasticity was confirmed, proving that the brain can change and heal itself. Spironhi has a gift for explaining technical scientific details and getting to the heart of what holds people back from the changes they desire. She works year round doing workshops, one-on-one sessions, and speaking engagements.
- Author(s)Sharie Spironhi
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.