All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Tim Whitby checks into a hotel in Oxford, he doesn't intend to check out again - but then he meets Katrina Blake, a woman in dire need of help. When Arkle, Baxter and Trent inherit the family business, they aren't planning to keep it running; there are quicker ways to get rich. And when Zoe Boehm agrees to track down the gang who robbed Sweeney's jewellery shop, she doesn't expect to wind up in a coffin. But Arkle has a crossbow, Tim is out of options, and even the battered Katrina has her secrets. And death, like taxes, can't be avoided forever.
- Author BiographyMick Herron was born in Newcastle and has a degree in English from Balliol College, Oxford. He is the author of seven other novels, Down Cemetery Road, The Last Voice You Hear, Smoke and Whispers, Reconstruction, Slow Horses, Dead Lions, and Nobody Walks, as well as the novella The List. His work has been nominated for the Macavity, Barry, and Shamus Awards, and he has won the CWA Gold Dagger for Best Crime Novel. He lives in Oxford and works in London.
- Author(s)Mick Herron
- PublisherSoho Press Inc
- Date of Publication21/05/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSoho Press Inc
- Weight248 g
- Width127 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.