All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow to learn from losses by recognizing warning signals, analyzing what went wrong. Focus on play based on e-mail and internet; computer chess, plus analysis of face-off between Kasparov and Deep Blue.
- Author BiographyChess player and author Timothy David Harding possesses a particular expertise in correspondence chess. From 1996-2006 he published a correspondence chess magazine, Chess Mail, and from 1996-2015 wrote the ChessCafe.com column The Kibitzer.
- Author(s)Tim Harding
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/06/2001
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Out-of-print date15/08/2013
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width137 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.