All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou won't be able to resist picking this one! Itching to kw what bugs live in your eyelashes, why you get goose bumps, or how ants can be used to heal a wound? Use this delightfully disgusting collection of kid-tastic facts to gross out your friends and relatives. In this abridged edition of the adult bestseller, readers will laugh, cringe and squirm over tons of bizarre facts about the human body.
- Author BiographyFrancesca Gould is the author of the New York Times (extended list) adult bestsellers Why You Shouldn t Eat Your Boogers and Other Useless (or Gross) Information about Your Body, Why Fish Fart and Other Useless or Gross Information about the World and Why Dogs Eat Poop Other Useless or Gross info abt Animal Kingdom.
- Author(s)Francesca Gould
- PublisherG.P. Putnam's Sons Books for Young Readers
- Date of Publication21/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintG.P. Putnam's Sons Books for Young Readers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width130 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jp Coovert
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Cloth over boards
- Edition Statementabridged edition
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.56
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.