Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionShow Dad your appreciation with this classic from New York Times bestselling author Greg Lang. Why a Son Needs a Dad has been bringing together fathers and sons for years, and makes the perfect gift for dads everywhere. To a son, Dad is a superhero-big, strong, and always there to save the day. Whether tossing a ball or bandaging a skinned knee, Dad's hands are a constant source of comfort and safety. A Son Needs a Dad... - To tell him that there is disgrace in losing - To teach him to always give a good day's work - To go with him on imaginary adventures - To teach him how to be a gentleman - Who will show him affection without hesitation Featuring over 40 inspiring black & white photos, Why A Son Needs a Dad celebrates 100 reasons why Dad's love is a beacon of guidance and strength to help his son become the wonderful man he's destined to be.
- Author(s)Dr Gregory E Lang
- PublisherSourcebooks, Inc
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSourcebooks, Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width175 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Photographer(s)Janet Lankford-Moran
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.