All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis intriguing book looks at why some animals have become endangered due to changes in their habitat and how we can help them. Examples include animals in the Arctic that rely on ice for hunting face the challenge of melting ice, the populations of animals born only on particular islands are shrinking, and many kinds of ocean animals are being poisoned by water pollution.
- Author(s)Bobbie Kalman
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Company
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleAll about Animals Close-Up
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Company
- Weight272 g
- Width206 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.