All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionWhat reasons do we have to be moral, and are these reasons more compelling than the reasons we have to pursue n-moral projects? Ever since the Sophists first raised this question, it has been a focal point of debate. Why be Moral? is a collection of new essays on this fundamental philosophical problem, written by an international team of leading scholars in the field.
- Author BiographyBeatrix Himmelmann, Arctic University of Norway, Tromso, Norway; Robert B. Louden, University of Southern Maine, Portland, OR, USA.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication11/09/2015
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter
- Weight532 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byBeatrix Himmelmann,Robert B. Louden
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.