All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $27.06
- AU $33.01Trending at AU $39.52
- AU $11.42Trending at AU $14.09
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.35
- AU $18.79Trending at AU $25.47
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.33
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $36.20
About this product
- DescriptionWhat options does a Christian woman have after she s brutally assaulted by a stranger...and becomes pregnant? That s the heartrending situation Claire Holland faces. Happily married and the mother of two when she is attacked, Claire begins an incredible journey on the painful pathway to trusting God in all things. When Claire s husband, Dan, confesses he can t be a father to the expected child, Claire s decision to put the baby up for adoption creates a sense of tremendous loss for Claire. Later, unexpected circumstances turn this seeming loss into victory.This wonderful first vel isn t a love story....but a life story, presenting the twin themes trusting God in tragic circumstances and reaping the rewards that eventually come with sacrificial loving.
- Author BiographySusan Meissneris an award-winning newspaper columnist, pastor s wife, high school journalism instructor and author of several previous novels, including Why the Sky Is Blue, In All Deep Places, and A Window to the World (named one of the top ten Christian novels of 2005 by Booklist magazine). She lives in rural Minnesota with her husband, Robert, and their four children.
- Author(s)Susan Meissner
- Date of Publication15/02/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight159 g
- Width165 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Narrator(s)Tavia Gilbert
- Contained items statement7 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time459
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.