All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $79.92Trending at AU $82.53
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
About this product
- DescriptionMeet brand-new heroine Elizabeth Tucker: Marblehead resident, bakery worker, unlucky in love...and descendant of witches. Life is pleasantly predictable for Lizzy, until a tall, black-haired, dark eyed man shows up. His name is Gerwulf Grimoire, also kwn as Wulf. And he wants what Lizzy has: kwledge. Almost simultaneously comes ather man, a different man, but this one just as dangerous. His name is Diesel. And he wants several things Lizzy has, only one of them being kwledge. Unbekwnst to Lizzy, she has the ability to find 'empowered objects'. A collection of stones that represent the seven deadly sins have made their way to Marblehead. If the stones are grouped together, they have the power to unleash hell on earth. Wulf wants them. Diesel wants to stop him. And Lizzy is the key to all of it. Can Lizzy stay one step ahead of two men who both want her...both body and soul?
- Author BiographyJanet Evanovich is the recipient of the Crime Writers' Association's John Creasey Memorial, Last Laugh and Silver Gagger awards, as well as the Left Coast Crime's Lefty award, and is the two-time recipient of the Independent Mystery Booksellers' Association's Dilys award.
- Author(s)Janet Evanovich
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication14/09/2010
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleWicked
- Series Part/Volume NumberBook 1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Review
- Weight424 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Most relevant reviews
- frogzx12r08 May, 2013by
If you like Janet you'll probably like it
If you are into Janet then you are either for Morelli or Hunter and you always hope the boys might throw a spit roast but apparently I am NOT a Diesel fan.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.