All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis being came to her uninvited and with persistence. Finally, Dorothy wrote this story concerning Widdle Waddle, who was born slightly deformed but learned how to save his forest friends in spite of and because of his physical challenge. Each of us could learn from this story.
- Author(s)Dorothy Jenkins Combs
- Date of Publication22/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.