All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDelving deeply into a picture archive that houses over ten million images, with many photographs being published for the first time, this new book-the third and final in the greatest photographs series-presents the world's amazingly diverse places with epic grandeur, unparalleled intimacy, romantic beauty, and gritty realism.
- Author BiographyFerdinand Protzman is an award-winning cultural critic, author and contributing editor for ARTnews magazine. He has written four books and contributed to others. His reviews, essays and articles have appeared in The Washington Post, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The International Herald Tribune, ARTnews, The Harvard Review, The Forward and Zeit-Magazin.
- Author(s)Ferdinand Protzman,National Geographic
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- SubjectPeople & Places: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Content Note250 Colour and 11 Black and White Photos
- Weight934 g
- Width232 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine43 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $29.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.