All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionHow do we want to exist? How do we want to live? How do we want to work? While at the beginning of the twentieth century it was the overarching technical invations of industrialisation that inspired people, currently, above all else, it is the digital revolution that is the foundation of utopian musings. Selected works and designs, from the Russian avant-garde to the present day, illustrate the interrelation of invations in the fine arts and societal and industrial developments of the past hundred years.
- Author BiographyRene Zechlin studiedHistory of Art, Business Economics and Philosophy at the University of Stuttgart. He is curator of the Kunstgesellschaft Frankfurt and since 2008 director of the Kunstgesellschaft Hannover.
- PublisherWienand Verlag
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWienand Verlag
- Weight862 g
- Width175 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byRene Zechlin
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.