All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Gospel of Mark offers a unique look at the life of Christ and documents the ministry and miracles of Jesus that firmly established Him as God s Son. This insightful study takes an in-depth look at Christ s character and His remarkable messages, while exploring a savior whose life was marked by serving others.The Wiersbe Bible Studies Series explores timeless wisdom found in God s word. Based on Dr. Warren W. Wiersbe s popular BE series, each study provides topical, relevant insights from selected books of the Bible. Designed for small groups, this eight-week study features selected commentaries from BE Diligent, engaging questions, and practical applications, all designed to help you connect God s word with your life.
- Author BiographyDr. Warren W. Wiersbe is an internationally known Bible teacher and the former pastor of The Moody Church in Chicago. Dr. Wiersbe has written more than 160 books, including the popular BE series of Bible commentaries. He and his wife, Betty, live in Lincoln, Nebraska.
- Author(s)Warren Wiersbe
- PublisherDavid C Cook Publishing Company
- Date of Publication02/01/2013
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDavid C Cook Publishing Company
- Weight159 g
- Width137 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.