Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $8.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you like Modern Family, you'll love this A successful marriage is like growing a temperamental plant - you have to work hard and tend to it carefully, as Alice Buckle is just discovering. Despite her husband, two children and straight-talking best friend, Alice suddenly feels lost. Is it just that she's turning the age her mother was when she lost her? Or is it that she and her husband seem to have run out of things to say to each other? Help comes in an unexpected form. When Alice starts unburdening herself to a complete stranger online, she starts to see things in a new light. Freed by the anymity - she is kwn only as Wife 22 - she suddenly remembers all the reasons she fell in love with her husband in the first place. But in the course of baring all, is Alice risking losing everything she once held so dear?
- Author BiographyMelanie Gideon is the author of the New York Times bestselling memoir The Slippery Year, which received huge critical acclaim. She has written for The Times, the Daily Mail, the Guardian, More and Marie Claire.
- Author(s)Melanie Gideon
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication23/05/2013
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight340 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $24.16Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.