About this product
- DescriptionThree more stories of primary school mayhem from the Red House Children's Book Award shortlisted author, Pamela Butchart. Is there a shark in the local swimming pool? YES! Can playing with the class parachute make you invisible? YES! Are there disaur bones buried in the playground? YES! What are 2F going to do about it all? Have a lot of fun!
- Author BiographyPamela Butchart (Author) As a child, Pamela was lucky enough to grow up in a house full of pets, have a mum and dad who were bonkers, and go to The Best Most Awesome Primary School in the WorldTM. As a student, Pamela's student jobs included: fishwife, teaching basketball in America, phlebotomist, and Artist Liaison for a (really bad) Abba tribute band. Now, Pamela teaches philosophy to teenagers and spends all day pondering questions such as, 'Is time travel possible?' and 'How do I know I'm not really a robot?' The stories write themselves really.Pamela lives in Dundee with her husband, Andy and their two cats, Bear & Carlos. Carlos only has one eye and is Pamela's hero. Becka Moor (Illustrator) Becka Moor studied Illustration at Glyndwr University in North Wales. She has since moved back to Manchester where she works under the strict supervision of Miss Daisy and Bella, her two cats. Affectionately called Ray-Ray and Cinderbella.
- Author(s)Pamela Butchart
- PublisherNosy Crow Ltd
- Date of Publication02/07/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleWigglesbottom Primary
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNosy Crow Ltd
- Content NoteTwo colour illustrations throughout
- Weight201 g
- Width128 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Becka Moor
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.