All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn addition to a popular science series explores how the cycle of life is enriched by the way worms live, eat, and work in the underground environment.
- Author(s)Wendy Pfeffer
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width260 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.