All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is based on a course entitled 'Wigner measures and semiclassical limits of nlinear Schrodinger equations,' which the author taught at the Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences at New York University in the spring of 2007. The author's main purpose is to apply the theory of semiclassical pseudodifferential operators to the study of various high-frequency limits of equations from quantum mechanics. In particular, the focus of attention is on Wigner measure and recent progress on how to use it as a tool to study various problems arising from semiclassical limits of Schrodinger-type equations. At the end of each chapter, the reader will find references and remarks about recent progress on related problems. The book is self-contained and is suitable for an advanced graduate course on the topic.
- Author(s)Ping Zhang
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication15/12/2008
- Series TitleCourant Lecture Notes
- Series Part/Volume Number17
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Weight386 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.