All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe acclaimed bestseller that's teaching the world about the power of mass collaboration. Translated into more than twenty languages and named one of the best business books of the year by reviewers around the world, Wikimics has become essential reading for business people everywhere. It explains how mass collaboration is happening t just at Web sites like Wikipedia and YouTube, but at traditional companies that have embraced techlogy to breathe new life into their enterprises. This national bestseller reveals the nuances that drive wikimics, and share fascinating stories of how masses of people (both paid and volunteer) are w creating TV news stories, sequencing the human gme, remixing their favorite music, designing software, finding cures for diseases, editing school texts, inventing new cosmetics, and even building motorcycles.
- Author BiographyDon Tapscott and David Ticoll co-founded the business research and consulting firm Digital 4Sight in 1994. They have written for publications such as The Wall Street Journal, The Financial Times, Harvard Business Review, The Globe and Mail and Forbes and appeared on national broadcast media around the world. Both live in Toronto.
- Author(s)Anthony D Williams,Don Tapscott
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight313 g
- Width140 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.