All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever been afraid to try a new food? Wilbur, The Zucchini-Eating Dragon is afraid to eat anything but zucchini ...until one day; his favorite farm stand runs out! Will Wilbur have to go without his dinner, or will he learn to try something delicious and unkwn, and discover a whole new world of food? Join Wilbur on his journey as he learns how trying something different can be exciting, and tasty.
- Author(s)Justine St. John
- PublisherSweet Dreams Publishing of Massachusetts
- Date of Publication14/12/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationWeymouth, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSweet Dreams Publishing of Massachusetts
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight63 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.