All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover fun new ways to bring to bring literacy learning into the classroom. Perfect for large groups of children, Wild About Group Time is a unique teaching resource developed in association with the Emmy Award-Winning TV show Between the Lions . Featuring 100 plans that help children develop and practice the literacy skills they need to be successful readers, and with each chapter focusing on a familiar early childhood topic, such as friends, feelings, and colours, Wild About Group Time helps teachers bring literacy in the classroom in a whole new way. Each activity includes: a list of vocabulary words; learning goals and literacy focus; ideas to simplify an activity or make it more challenging; questions to assess children's learning; and a list of related books to share with children.
- Author BiographyBetween the Lions was created by award-winning producers of high-quality educational children's TV working closely with literacy experts, reading specialists, and teachers. The learning framework is built on a strong foundation of evidence-based research about how children learn to read.
- Author(s)Between The Lions
- PublisherGryphon House,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBeltsville, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGryphon House,U.S.
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Weight1016 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.