Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $78.47+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $54.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $26.99
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $35.03
- AU $18.79Trending at AU $25.40
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $45.22
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $38.19
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $13.38
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $15.11
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Graham Nash the legendary musician and founding member of the iconic bands Crosby, Stills & Nash and The Hollies comes a candid and riveting autobiography that belongs on the reading list of every classic rock fan. Graham Nash's songs defined a generation and helped shape the history of rock and roll he s written over 200 songs, including such classic hits as Carrie Anne, On A Carousel, Simple Man, Our House, Marrakesh Express, and Teach Your Children. From the opening salvos of the British Rock Revolution to the last shudders of Woodstock, he has rocked and rolled wherever music mattered. Now Graham is ready to tell his story: his lower-class childhood in post-war England, his early days in the British Invasion group The Hollies; becoming the lover and muse of Joni Mitchell during the halcyon years, when both produced their most introspective and important work; meeting Stephen Stills and David Crosby and reaching superstardom with Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young; and his enduring career as a solo musician and political activist. Nash has valuable insights into a world and time many think they kw from the outside but few have experienced at its epicenter, and equally wonderful anecdotes about the people around him: the Beatles, the Stones, Hendrix, Cass Elliot, Dylan, and other rock luminaries. From London to Laurel Canyon and beyond, Wild Tales is a revealing look back at an extraordinary life with all the highs and the lows; the love, the sex, and the jealousy; the politics; the drugs; the insanity and the sanity of a magical era of music.
- Author BiographyGRAHAM NASH is a two-time Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee once with CSN and once with The Hollies. He was also inducted into the Songwriter s Hall of Fame twice both as a solo artist and with CSN. And, he is a Grammy award winner. In 2010, Nash was appointed an Officer of the Order of the British Empire (OBE) by Queen Elizabeth for his contributions as a musician and philanthropist.An activist for social and environmental justice, he is also an artist, acclaimed photographer and photography collector. His company Nash Editions original IRIS 3047 digital printer lives in the National Museum of American History at the Smithsonian Institution in recognition revolutionary accomplishments in the fine arts digital printing world.He lives in Hawaii with his wife, Susan.
- Author(s)Graham Nash
- PublisherRandom House Audio Publishing Group
- Date of Publication17/09/2013
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Audio Publishing Group
- Weight277 g
- Width130 mm
- Height147 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Read byGraham Nash
- Contained items statement10 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time750
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.