All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionSince LIFE invented the Picture Puzzle book years ago, the popular series has w reached its 16th book. We think that's absolutely wild. And so, we thought, why t call this one Wild & Wacky? As always, LIFE's editors choose the most colorful and lively pictures, and with a title like Wild & Wacky, readers will be sure to see some fun, crazy, sometimes weird and always entertaining photos. This activity book is set up so that there are enjoyable tests for every level of player, from the kids who are tackling their first-ever puzzle to the old masters who have met every challenge in our first 15 books. We kw what our loyal book-buyers want from us, and we deliver it again in this latest book in the Picture Puzzle series.
- Author BiographyThe inventors of the original picture puzzle books, the editors at LIFE vigorously carry on the traditions of excellence in photography, journalism and storytelling of and about our country and our world, which began with the founding of LIFE magazine in 1936 by editor and publisher Henry R. Luce. LIFE has published books on a broad range of subjects, including New York Times best-sellers One Nation and The American Journey of Barack Obama and Picture Puzzle.
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Series TitleLife Picture Puzzle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width198 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.