Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionAs the first collection of literary criticism focusing on Alberta writers, Wild Words establishes a basis for identifying Alberta fiction, poetry, drama, and nfiction as valid subjects of study in their own right. By critically situating and assessing specific Alberta authors according to genre, this volume continues the work begun with Melnyk's Literary History of Alberta.
- Author BiographyDonna Coates is an Associate Professor in the English Department at the University of Calgary. She has published numerous articles and book chapters on Canadian, Australian, and New Zealand fiction and drama (especially by women) and recently co-edited a volume on Canadian war drama. George Melnyk is an Associate Professor of Canadian Studies and Film Studies in the Faculty of Communication and Culture at the University of Calgary. He is a historian of Canadian culture and has published numerous books in the field.
- PublisherAU Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationEDMONTON
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintAU Press
- Weight340 g
- Width3887 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byDonna Coates,George Melnyk
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.