Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.80Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionJack Boudreau is back with ather wild and woolly, scarcely believable but nevertheless true tale of misadventure in British Columbia's rthern wilderness. Wild and Free, which Boudreau says is his best book yet, tells the stories of two of Canada's most legendary mountain men -- Skook Davidson (who actually has a mountain named after him) and Frank Cooke. In Wild and Free the fun rolls on for 240 pages as author Boudreau falls in with Davidson's long-time protege, Frank Cooke, (w 77) and together they reconstruct the old buzzard's memorable life.
- Author BiographyJack Boudreau devoted his professional life to British Columbias forest industry, working as a licensed scaler, industrial first-aid attendant and forest fire fighter mostly with the Ministry of Forests. Jack has always been an avid lover of the outdoors and shares his perspective as mountain climber, fisherman and naturalist in King of the Mountain and his previous eight BC bestsellers: Whitewater Devils , Trappers & Trailblazers , Sternwheelers & Canyon Cats , Crazy Mans Creek , Grizzly Bear Mountain , Wilderness Dreams , Mountains, Campfires & Memories and Wild & Free . Jack now lives in High River, Alberta, where he spends his time writing.
- Author(s)Jack Boudreau
- PublisherCaitlin Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2004
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationSaint George
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintCaitlin Press
- Content Note8 page colour insert, b/w photos
- Weight482 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.