All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a cutting-edge, in-depth investigation into new methods of health promotion. It is one of the first books to focus on the role of omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids in unhealthy diets. The book also contains reviews of the ecomic benefits of vel health promotion and disease prevention methods. Leading experts present recent examples and clinical trials.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication19/11/2007
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note51 black & white illustrations, 102 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1235 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byFabien DeMeester,Ronald R. Watson
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.