All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSixteen contemporary philosophers celebrate Henry Bugbee's philosophy. The essays trace his explorations of thought, emotion and the need for a sense of place attuned to wilderness. Representing a range of traditions, the thinkers included touch on a broad spectrum of inquiry, including existential philosophy, religion and environmental studies.
- Author BiographyEdward F. Mooney is a professor of philosophy at Sonoma State University.
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication31/03/1999
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Note1 b&w photograph
- Weight476 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byEdward F. Mooney
- Foreword byAlasdair MacIntyre
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.35Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $3.54Trending at AU $7.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.